CEO & Founder
John is a straight shooter in a duck blind or in a conference room. John sees his job as more than simply building brands and driving new sales to our customers online business.
He sees his job as anticipating a client’s unmet and unforeseen needs at an affordable and reasonable cost.
Chris is a business-minded marketing director with a fun-loving personality. He thinks outside the box and strives to see each of his clients succeed. Chris also enjoys playing football and golfing with friends.
Joe is a born leader. His natural affinity for strategic planning, campaign development and analytics tracking makes him a triple-threat talent.
Joe is not afraid to take on any challenge that comes his way. With his determination and go-getter attitude, his work hits the bullseye every time.
Patty came to us with grass roots marketing experience under her belt and a hunting rifle at her side.
Patty has a passion for website marketing and is constantly dreaming up how to get more consumers for our clients.
Internet Customer Sales and Service Representative
Req #: 20-1368
Job Category: Customer Experience
Location: 4193 Pearl Street, Lewiston, ME 04240
Job Expires On: 4/02/2017
You are applying for an online web chat position. As a Web Chat Representative for LinkTargeter.com, you’ll assist customers online when they need help getting a question answered or reviewing and purchasing products and services. Web chat sales agents are paid an hourly wage plus commission and there is no cap on the amount of commissions you can make. Depending on the time of the year, our top-selling web chat sales rep makes $700-$1400 a month in commission! On top of the hourly pay!
We also have inbound phone customer service positions available. If you are interested in being a phone Customer Service Representative, please apply to the job titled Customer Service Representative.
As an Internet Customer Sales/Service Representative, here’s what you’ll do:
- Work in our Lewiston web chat contact center and represent our clients.
- Build trust and make positive connections happen with customers when they visit our clients’ websites.
- Help customers resolve issues and get their questions answered.
- Sell new products, services, and subscriptions.
- Update customer accounts and communicate clearly.
- Meet and exceed monthly up-sell and retention goals.
Please email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we feel that you are the right candidate for the position we will contact you to fill out our application and will give you further details.
You’re qualified if you:
- Are at least 18 years old.
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Have at least 6 months of sales or service experience (preferred) in call centers, retail, or restaurants.
- Have excellent writing skills
- Can use a computer and navigate the web.
- Know your way around a keyboard.
- Are a good multi-tasker. Our web chat representatives usually are interacting with 2-3 customers at a time.
- Can pass a drug test and a criminal background check.
We look forward to hearing from you.